Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just beginning the restoration of my 120. Right now, I'm in the "evaluation" phase, where I just stand in my garage and stare at all the work to do :headscratcher: .

I'm currently preparing a list of parts to send call up Jim Daenzer and Steve Guilder about, but I need a little help from all of you. I need some pictures of a couple areas of a restored - or at least original - 120. Specifically, the gear shift area with and without the boot (as someone seems to have taken a grinder to the frame on mine). Also, the pully/belt guard on the left side of the tractor at the rear of the engine.

I may or may not have mangled/missed parts here. The parts manual doesn't have detailed enough sketches to tell me this, only the part number I do need if I'm right and it's been hacked in these places.

Thanks all,
Chris

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So thank you to all the helpful private IM's - my parts list is almost complete, with awesome reference pics to boot. It seems the two remaining items I need are very hard to come by. Front wheels/tires (same for 120, 180, and 190, correct?), and choke/throttle levers (same for 120,150,190).
Do any of you have a resource for these parts beyond the standard fleebay browsing?

Thanks again,
Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.