Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
The easiest way that I know to tell is the shape of the dash panel. The 155 has a platform that juts out of the dash, steering column and the travel control lever come up through it, the detent for the travel control is located under this platform. The 150 doesn’t have this platform and the detent for the travel control is a metal bracket kind of thing that's out in the open.

If you go to the history tab on the front page then the second set down where is says, "Case 100 Series Garden Tractors - The Desert Sunset and Flambeau Red Years."
Photo number 24, there is a 195 in the upper left corner and you can see the platform thingy I'm talking about.

ByCo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ByCo said:
The easiest way that I know to tell is the shape of the dash panel. The 155 has a platform that juts out of the dash, steering column and the travel control lever come up through it, the detent for the travel control is located under this platform. The 150 doesn't have this platform and the detent for the travel control is a metal bracket kind of thing that's out in the open.

If you go to the history tab on the front page then the second set down where is says, "Case 100 Series Garden Tractors - The Desert Sunset and Flambeau Red Years."
Photo number 24, there is a 195 in the upper left corner and you can see the platform thingy I'm talking about.

ByCo
Thank you!! Its a 155.

Leonard

·
Registered
168 Posts
The rear fenders also come down at an angle, without parallel edges. The front grill on a 150 is made out of mesh/screen, but a 155 is solid metal strips.

If you can't see the dash from provided shots, the dash lever is usually visible. On a 155, it's silver with an elongated black handle on the end. A 150 has a red travel lever with the same round end as the PTO lever has.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.