Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a 195 for sale with a blade, snow blower, deck, and tiller all of which are in unknown condition. They don’t look abused but I’m sure everything would need to be gone through. Looks to have hydraulic lift and I think the rear PTO is there but not installed. He’s asking $700 for everything. Didn’t seem unreasonable, but I don’t know much about the older ones. I wasn’t really looking for one, but you know how it goes…

·
Administrator
8,296 Posts
HI Guy
I'd say that's a pretty good deal (y)
Did you see a mower deck ?
The engine is the question 💪 if it runs good or not

bigman ☮

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The deck is still mounted to the tractor. Can’t really tell what condition it is in. Doesn’t currently run. It sounds like the guy got it with his property as he posted it for sale and I was asking him about it he said he found the tiller also.

·
Registered
38 Posts
What is there to think about? $700 is an awesome deal with the attachments. I wouldn't have blinked and would have been to the bank and back lickity split. I have seen these tractors with attachments go for $1500+ especially with the hydraulic lift.

If you aren't interested, where might the some one else find this great deal?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Turns out she was getting too many messages about it and she took it off the market, but I had mentioned that I wanted to add to my collection and she wanted it to go to someone who would appreciate it. Now I’m the new owner of a 195. It was her father’s and he bought it new. It was his baby and he took good care of it. I got it running and it runs great. If I put a new belt on it I could probably mow with it now. Car Land vehicle Cloud Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Window Hood Car Land vehicle Cloud Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Window Hood Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tread Wheel Motor vehicle Tire Tread Automotive tire Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Asphalt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts