Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wandering what the value of my 180 would be. It is completely original, just needs paint to restore. Runs excellent, tire great, mower deck included. It is the one on my profile pic. This is just pure curiosity, I traded for this and am just wondering the going price for these. I have no intention of selling it. It is going to be my project this fall to tear down and repaint.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Gary said:
I am just wandering what the value of my 180 would be. It is completely original, just needs paint to restore. Runs excellent, tire great, mower deck included. It is the one on my profile pic. This is just pure curiosity, I traded for this and am just wondering the going price for these. I have no intention of selling it. It is going to be my project this fall to tear down and repaint.
Completly original, runs excellent, tires are great and the deck is included. :headscratcher: That is one nice tractor. The 180 does not show up as often as some of the other models. It sure does have a lot going for it.
I happen to be a sucker for the round fenders :grin: If I were closer I would love to buy it for 600.00.

My 2 cents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.