Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got the 444 out today and took a few pics of it (When I could get the kids off of it... they drove it all over the yard!!!) From what I can tell it looks pretty much original, there are several spots that I can tell have been repainted and redone, but overall a pretty nice piece..

First off what the heck is this for??? I am pretty sure it isn't for the fuel line as it is being used for now :sidelaugh:

Here is a shot of the brake and travel lever... different than I have ever seen

·
Registered
568 Posts
GREAT looking tractor, Dave. The "fuel line bracket" is a depth stop bracket, there was a link that went from there to the arm on the rockshaft. The bottom of the travel lever is that oddball one from 1970 that I was telling you and Steve about. Thanks for posting the pics, I wish you had taken delivery a day earlier though, so I could see it in person. :thumbup:
John

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John, if you get a chance come down to the Lancaster tractor show in August (21&22) and you can take a look at ALL my Case goodies, (and dad's too).......... :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Dave:That's a very nice tractor. :usa: :usa: :usa: Looks like it was really treated well and kept indoors. That is the PK right? Sounds like your kids are crazy about it. Good luck with it. :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
InTroubleAlltheTime said:
Dave:That's a very nice tractor. :usa: :usa: :usa: Looks like it was really treated well and kept indoors. That is the PK right? Sounds like your kids are crazy about it. Good luck with it. :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
Nope it is not a PK, it is a PK wanna be though.. Correct me if I am wrong AGAIN.. the PK's are 69 only..

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stewart said:
Nice Tractor Dave :thumbsup:

Is the rear light an original ? Does it have a switch on it ? I've never seen an original rear light.

Stewart
No it is not an original, the switch is on the dash just above the ignition switch..... I hate it when people drill holes!!!! :sidelaugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.