Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CLICK HERE

Maynard :canada:

1974 Case 444 Garden Tractor/Lawnmower with 54"Blade - $350 (Mt Vernon)

Date: 2011-05-02, 8:34AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a Case 444 14hp Lawn Tractor,,,first things first,, I broke the rod in it right when I finished mowing this spring,I am a mechanic. When it brke there was Oil in it and made no other noise than ,,SNAP,,it turns over freely with the starter with no noise. Everything Else works Great ,,Hydrodrive trans New battery, hydro lift deck ,with blade attachment and blade, 44" deck. It has the Cast Iron 14 Kohler motor, checked online Ebay,,Overhaul Kit 89.99,,Thats New piston ,rod, and gaskets.same cost with oversized pistons, If you wish to bore it, Lots of Info and parts online for and about these. Im pretty set on price but will except offers as I will be going out of state,My Phone # is 417-466-3803 John,If you Leave a Message I will Call Back Thank You John

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2357674695

· Banned
12,618 Posts
This is a super buy for someone.

It is not a 74. Most likely a 78 or 79. I haven't looked that close. Even a rough condition blade has to be worth $100.00 and the wheel weights have to be worth $50.00. That leaves $200.00 for the tractor and deck. Tough to go wrong at that price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.