Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/g ... 98510.html

1984 Case/Ingersoll 226 Lawn tractor - $1200 (Cottage Grove)
Date: 2011-05-01, 1:46PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
1984 Case 226 hydrostatic lawn tractor up for sale, with mower deck, and snow blower. It currently has 722 hours on it and runs very well. It is in very good condition, and i just put 4 brand new tires on it. I used it over the winter and that's about as much as i used it. I was really looking for a 448 before i bought this one, but then i finally found one after i already bought this 226, so now it has to go! I paid 1200 for it before i put new tires on it, so thats all i really want to get for it. Everthing works great on it.

six5one-214-9zero5five

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0 image 1
image 2 image 3
PostingID: 2356598510

·
Registered
877 Posts
Hydriv said:
This looks to be a very nice package but I have to wonder why the owner felt it necessary to put 4 new tires on a tractor that has only 722 hours on it. Makes no sense to me.
The guy is a just gearhead, take a good look in the garage, he even has a lift in there (with what looks like a nice truck on it). When gearheads buy a new toy, They have to change SOMETHING. Or maybe the old ones were cracked/dryrotted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.