Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went out to start my tractor and get pretty much nothing. I know the battery is charged as I have jumped it across the start solenoid. When I do this the starter engages and the motor spins (with key to on) but it will not start, doesn't even try. When I try the key, the only thing I can hear click or do anything is what I believe to be the fuel cutoff solenoid. I have made sure the levers are centered and have moved them back and forth with the key engaged, I also checked the seat switch and it is working properly. I did check the 30 amp fuse it is good. As a note I had used it the day before and everything worked fine. I also seemed to remember (I may be wrong) the clutch clicking when I flipped the switch, it does nothing, I thought that might be the issue so I unplugged it, by the clutch, still nothing. What are your thoughts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gotta love the easy ones. While checking things over yesterday, I happened to move the lever for the rear hydraulics, wah la, problem fixed. I never really thought about that lever and that it has a safety switch on it also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts