Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the 200 series cab fit the 600 series loader?
I dont think the loader arms would hit anything, and the 600 is similar to the 200 so I am assuming it should work.

anyone have any experience or insight to this.

would also have pto on the fender, which would need to be relocated
and a 3ph on the back, which might hit the rear of the cab?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont see the tractor getting hacked up. the cab maybe for the rear and hydraulics. but that is okay because my cab doesnt have the lower rear and I am fabricating all those parts myself just like I did for the fender mounts.
do you think the loader would get in the way when its raised up?
with the front of the cab, just thought of any obstructions of operators vision but I think the cab would sit high enough to see the bucket.

I do recall rears ago a craigslist post of a 646 with a cab but the image wasnt great so was hard to make anything out.

lol, I have a thing for tractors with cabs :sidelaugh:
and finding them is difficult and I am putting a good amount of work into the ones I have, so I would like to hold onto them.

I have just been considering selling the 222 to replace with a 646

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bart I am fairly certain that your cab would be nicer then mine.
and there is no "hacking" going on. the cab already is missing parts and I am fabricating everything.

I used the 400 series fender mounts and duplicated them, as you can tell not "hacked"
the rest of the stuff I will fabricate to suite my needs, since I dont have the originals I will make the rear lower support to accomodate the use of my hydraulic PTO valve.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2445

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Sylvester Calzone said:
bart I am fairly certain that your cab would be nicer then mine.
and there is no "hacking" going on. the cab already is missing parts and I am fabricating everything.
It looks like you're doing a nice job on the fabricated pieces so when you get them all done then we can arrange a swap! :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

I'm not quite sure what you might need to use the PTO for in conditions that make a cab desirable but my guess is that is not a particularly important issue. I can't operate my PTOs from the cab so if I ever need to use the PTO I'll have to brave the elements to turn it on/off. Of course we older guys are tough enough to do that kind of thing. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: What you really ought to be looking at is a solenoid controlled valve so that you can control it with your little pinky from a control panel inside the cab.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts