Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's just wondering if anyone knows if the HH-34 or the LT-26 are available used anywhere? Would like to put one on my 648.

Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow they are extremely pricey! Well I'll keep looking for a used one, I believe my tractor can be hooked up with a 3 point hitch ? It came with a hydraulic unit on the fender but I could be wrong . This is my first Case tractor.

Thanks guys
Ken

·
'68 - Case 155, '73 - 646a
1,918 Posts
The control on the fender is called a PTO because its used to power a tiller or other hydraulic attachements, log splitter.

The 3 point ties into the 'mid lift' or lift control under the tractor and uses the control handle on the right under the steering wheel.

And Yes, the 4xx and 6xx tractors use quite different 3 point hitches, and you can modify a 4xx to work on a 6xx: 644 rear pto / 3point question

Wow they are extremely pricey! Well I'll keep looking for a used one, I believe my tractor can be hooked up with a 3 point hitch ? It came with a hydraulic unit on the fender but I could be wrong . This is my first Case tractor.

Thanks guys
Ken

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for all the info and pics, I'm not a welder so making my own is not realistic for me . So I guess I'll see what comes up on Craigslist and Ebay, I appreciate all the help.

Ken

·
Registered
567 Posts
Honestly look for a tractor with a 3 point hitch. Then take the hitch and sell the tractor. That’s how I built my 2 tractors.
Yeah, I've done the same thing to acquire a couple of 3 point hitches as well as other accessories & attachments. Although sometimes you come across a tractor you don't want to re-sell and end up expanding your fleet :)

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Yeah, I've done the same thing to acquire a couple of 3 point hitches as well as other accessories & attachments. Although sometimes you come across a tractor you don't want to re-sell and end up expanding your fleet :)
haha. Yes. That’s exactly how I ended up with my 76 446. I also have a late 80’s 448 that I am keeping for parts ( possible electric conversion) that came with a bunch of accessories.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Here is a HH34 3 point hitch. The seller is a member of this forum. I'd post his username but I can't seem to find my old PM's.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts