Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished the rear blade to go with the new 3 pt. hitch. The design is more-or-less based on a Woods RB6. 100% homemade out of repurposed materials with the exception of the top link. I broke down and bought a proper top link, though I had to shorten it substantially for my purposes.

After some thought, I decided to go with 52" wide. I had this blade configured as a belly blade, 62" wide, and it was simply more than the weight and power of the tractor could deliver. 48" seemed too narrow, especially when angled. So 52 it is.

I downloaded a Case logo, printed it out on cardstock, and cut out a template using an xacto knife. Held it in place and sprayed black paint though it. It's not perfection, but I still like it.

The paint is Rustoleum "Husqvarna Orange". It's not the right color. But it's going to have to be close enough. I can order Rustoleum "Chevy Orange", and that's a very close match. But it's $16 per can after shipping. This is going to have to be close enough for an attachment.

Besides, it says "Case" right on it, right?

Plant Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle
Wheel Plant Tire Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

·
Registered
361 Posts
Looks good! Looks about the same size as mine. I need to make mine so I can angle it. I threw it together, and all I had at the time was a sleeve hitch. I will add a angle feature, but still keep it so it can be used with a sleeve hitch adapter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.