Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to the owner a few minutes ago. 4120 with power steering, all hydraulic, which would put it around a 92 or 93 I believe. 890 hours showing on a non working meter, but claims it runs good with no smoke. I was very tempted to claim this for myself, but another tractor in the stable doesn't quite fit in with my (wife's) plans at the moment. I hope someone on this forum ends up with this unit as it looks to be a real bargain.

Dan.

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/grd/2313649983.html

INGERSALL GARDEN TRACTOR - $1400 (MIDLAND)
Date: 2011-04-08, 5:50PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1990? 20 H 48" MOWING DECK AND 50" SNOW BLADE. POWER STEERING, EVERYTHING IS HYDROLIC. ASKING $1,400 OBO! CAN BE CONTACTED AT

989-233-0471

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
Wow that thing is a steal IMO. That would be a $3000 tractor easy up here.

So how many tractors is Jim hiding at your house Jack? Have you drawn up his divorce papers yet? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
I don't think that Jim is in any jeopardy on that front.

But if he keeps his tractor gathering habits going, Jack is going to insist that he foot the cost of a new 4000 square foot storage building at the farm.

I am now wondering if we should put a locked sticky at the top of this forum to list all of the tractors that members here ended up with as a result of the listings that get posted and reviewed?

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
mastifflawyer said:
We could call it TractorCupid.com or How I found my tractor on the greatest Forum around. :smile:
Put it together Jack. I think that Jim holds the top spot for most tractors found here, does he not?
All you need is a single thread post and then we can edit it as needed.

Date... Tractor Model and member name for sure.. anything else?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well, it was a long trip. It is the furthest that I have traveled to get one of these beloved tractors (probably almost double), but it was worth it. It is too late to play with it, but it looks pretty neat. I am pretty busy for the next few days, but I will get some pictures of it soon and post them. Just for those wondering minds, it wasn't as great as it sounded, the blade is a 44" with wings and the paint isn't so great.

Other than that, it runs and functions great. It was still a good value and I am very excited. I think that I am going to retire/sell the 3018PS my wife uses and have her use this one. I am not sure of the hours. The guy said it didn't work, but I was on it for less than a minute so I didn't even look at it. I wanted to head back home again with my wife and 4 kids so we could get home at a decent hour.

-Justin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.