Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2,859 Posts
Check the library section, read the manuals, and all will be revealed.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Chris: Welcome to the forum, we're glad your here! k0jdd has you in the right direction to learn more about your tractor. Is this your first Case? Love to see some pics. Wouldn't be a bad idea to also purchase a nice hard copy of the operators manual. I have one for all of my tractors, handy to have around. You can get one from one of the dealers listed under members top right.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
chris830 said:
Hi i was wondering what the proper oil i should have in my 442 hydrostatic system and if any one knows how much it holds from empty
Thanks
Welcome to the group, Chris.

As other have mentioned, we have a substantial Technical Library and FAQ's section on this site. To help you get started, you will find these manuals helpful.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=617

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=618

In addition, find the serial number of your tractor and jot it down. Then go to the Parts Manual Section/Kohler powered tractors and locate the correct Parts Manual for your 442.

While this Operator's Manual is for the early 444 model, it is close enough to the one for your 442 model and it will provide you with a fair amount of information as well.

http://www.manuals.casecoltingersoll.co ... marked.pdf

If you have any further questions on these issues, then please ask.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.