Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, it’s been a bit of a long time since I’ve been on here. Since it’s wintertime here in Kansas and too bitter outside to do anything, it only calls for one thing, internet searching! And I’ll be danged if I didn’t find me a 446 located around Wichita! Got lucky, as all it needed was tubes in the rear tires and a new battery, (was just ran last year so the fuel system didn’t need to be cleaned out). I’ll attach a couple of pictures to show you fellas what kind of condition it’s in.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Anyways that was all just wanted to show everyone my cool new toy to add in with the 444 I’m restoring,

Austin

· Registered
2,831 Posts
Hello everyone, it’s been a bit of a long time since I’ve been on here. Since it’s wintertime here in Kansas and too bitter outside to do anything, it only calls for one thing, internet searching! And I’ll be danged if I didn’t find me a 446 located around Wichita! Got lucky, as all it needed was tubes in the rear tires and a new battery, (was just ran last year so the fuel system didn’t need to be cleaned out). I’ll attach a couple of pictures to show you fellas what kind of condition it’s in. View attachment 128260
View attachment 128259
View attachment 128261 Anyways that was all just wanted to show everyone my cool new toy to add in with the 444 I’m restoring,

Austin
Well, I've NOT been on the site for quite a while, but HELLO KANSAS NEIGHBOR!

Ray

1 - 6 of 6 Posts