Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Ckain
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, I have been looking for a complete Tiller and acces. for a 1979 446. I have a reply from a guy not far from me. will post the info I received. Was there a non-hydro powered tiller. this sounds like one. He thought it was used on a 1978 446. Thanks, CKain

The roto tiller (very good shape) has these numbers on it’s plate (G P? L 330958 ; 6355343848). It’s 42 inches wide and has a four-bolt attachment plate. The other attachments, which I think are the pto and sleeve consist of a front mount bracket, a belt pulley device, and a 50 inch shaft, which fits onto the roto tiller shaft. I don’t need it, haven’t used it, and as you can probably tell, I don’t know much about it other than what I’ve said here. However it does not have hydro lines or any other lines, just the belt and pulley. I’m wondering if this is a different model than what you have in mind. Let me know if any of this description makes sense

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Yes.....

The 210 Case GT uses a Peerless manual trans-axle and has no hydraulics in it. The tiller for that model is belt driven off of a pulley on the side of the tractor. You cannot use that tiller on any of the other Case or Ingersoll garden tractors that have hydraulic drive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.