Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way home yesterday and spotted a a case on the side of the road, I pulled over and checked it out and it was a 448. It had ags on the back, rear tiller, three point lift, the hydraulic ports to run the tiller and a front weight bracket that looks to be factory with two weights on it, and it has the onan b48m engine. The unit looked to be in good condition with only a few rust spots on the hood, and the tiller looked brand new. How much should a setup like this cost given that the onan runs good? Is the onan b48m rebuildable, so they have any common problems? This is a nice unit and I really like the hood scoop, if it is the right price I will proably go for it.

·
Tractor Whisper
3,703 Posts
Good running tractor 448 hood scoop that a 1980-1983 model one best models built.
800 to 1200 for tractor 3pt 450.00 Tiller 450.00 to 700.00
I'll give range 1400.00 to 2200.00
Engine stay together if not run low on oil this brake rod along with carbon build up in combustion chamber and Valve lash set.
If you get tractor you need to do what called C-service most are lacking total total service and repair. There list here covers all service.
On pricing there allways some sell for short money like 650.00 that tiller hitch tractor.
There fair market value and buys of day out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.