Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/grd/2321401672.html
Backhoe/loader/trailer NC, $8000 or best offer.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

Ingersoll 6018 baby backhoe with trailer (Durham, NC)
Date: 2011-04-12, 5:42PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Ingersoll 6018 baby backhoe
Very handy piece of equipment.
Has front and back bucket.
Hydrostatic drive. Very easy to drive and reliable.
Will dig over 5 ft deep and pick up a good amount.
I picked up the big compressor in the pictures and a tractor and boom pole would not.
An old tractor but it would not budge it.
$8000.00 obo

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Ingersoll 6018 baby backhoe
Very handy piece of equipment.
Has front and back bucket.
Hydrostatic drive. Very easy to drive and reliable.
Will dig over 5 ft deep and pick up a good amount.
I picked up the big compressor in the pictures and a tractor and boom pole would not.
An old tractor but it would not budge it.
$8000.00 obo

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
That's a nice looking tractor and I would recommend anyone interested in one to jump on it. The price is a bit high but I would offer $6000 and take it for anything under $7000. If you want one of these you won't get many opportunities for one as nice as this appears.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Bart,
I don't disagree but i would like to make a couple of comments.

This tractor must have been repainted because the color does not seem quite right and the decals are wrong. However, if it checks out mechanically etc, then that should not matter.

There is also mention of a trailer being included with this deal but it is not shown. If the trailer is a pro-built unit in good condition, then that is worth at least $1000.00 on its own.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Kenc said:
Yeah, I'd like the LBH, but would LUV the panel in the background! 53 Chev??
If I recall correctly, the term used back then was "Sedan Delivery". It was the precursor to the modern day Van. Essentially, the manufacturers took their existing station wagon design and put metal panels in the areas behind the front doors, where glass normally resided. These were used as light delivery vehicles as well as tradesman vehicles. Plumbers, electricians and HVAC people along with carpenters embraced these vehicles, mostly because they were cheap to buy and there was nothing else around that offered an alternative.

I think you are right about the year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.