Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have an M48 mower deck that doesn't get used on my 448. Sooo, I was thinking that I should outfit it to work on my 646. Is this possible? I haven't seen a belly mower attached to a 600 series other than in pictures and the operator's manual doesn't give any mounting details. I assume that a special mule bracket is needed?

I realize that an M48 probably isn't best used on a 646, but what the hell. It gives me one more thing to tinker with. Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Ingersoll did away with the mid mount mower decks when they started producing the 6000 series and, in my opinion, with good reason. The loaders are way too slow and cumbersome to use for finish mowing.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
mikebramel said:
I have a deck and bracket system for mine. If you remind my short attention span I can get a picture for you to compare it to yours
Can you also show him how to put a 60 inch deck under a tractor that was made years before the 60 inch deck was? I'm pretty sure that there is a serious clearance problem associated with that deck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.