Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I see a round metal bar on the back of the bucket that goes through a bracket. The round bar is unpainted. What is that all about?

Keep the Peace
Harry
Good eye Harry. That is a place holder until I get a new pin. It's actually my old loader pivot shaft and I have that stool on top of it so that I don't trip on it. :)

The old pins were badly worn, so I am having replacements made.

In the first picture you can see the unpainted 3 point hitch laying flat between the rear tires. It needs some significant repairs so I have stalled out on that part of the project. Hopefully I'll get refocused on that part and eventually get it painted and mounted.

The CCKA fired up over the weekend. It ran well. I had completely rebuilt the engine so it was a nail biter firing it for the first time. No spark initially, but turned out to be dirty points. What a pain to work on the points with that rear access cover!

Running the engine revealed a small hydraulic leak underneath that will require some more investigation. Lots of adjustments and tinkering ahead.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely! Of all things, I’m still missing the seat due to a mix up with the pan and tool tray hinge. I have one of each style and they don’t fit together well.

The transdencer is something I’m considering. Sounds like lots of good reports with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts