Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me a while to find a cross reference for the Onan B43 engine air filter and oil filter. The oil filter is Fram PH 3614 or Mobil One M1-102A and I believe the air filter should be a Fram CA140 . Both of these are available but the Fram CA140 was hard to find and may be discontinued. The application is for the Case/Ingersoll 446 but its an odd filter used on Opel Kadetts of the 1960-s and also on Austin America automobiles of that era with the 1.3L engines. Because of the scarcity of those cars these air filters may not be available much longer so I would order one or stock up now

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It took me a while to find a cross reference for the Onan B43 engine air filter and oil filter. The oil filter is Fram PH 3614 or Mobil One M1-102A and I believe the air filter should be a Fram CA140 . Both of these are available but the Fram CA140 was hard to find and may be discontinued. The application is for the Case/Ingersoll 446 but its an odd filter used on Opel Kadetts of the 1960-s and also on Austin America automobiles of that era with the 1.3L engines. Because of the scarcity of those cars these air filters may not be available much longer so I would order one or stock up now

·
Registered
14 Posts
Shoe Glove Input device Font Gadget

These are what I use in all my Kohler/Onan/Briggs air cooled engines. I use the longer one if there is room. Walmart $2.99 USA made and all steel cross supports. Fram filters have cardboard cross support and are a risk in air cooled engines. Wix is also a good choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts