Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the effort taken to start this site.
I have a 78 Case 220 with a sleeve hitch. Hydrive has been very helpful through other forums giving me an understanding of my tractor.
Thanks Tom
Ken

·
Registered
131 Posts
Someone must have left the PA door open!!! I'm really liking that we have SO many members joining up and saying "Hi!" from Pennsylvania! :thumbsup:

Welcome Ken!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Ken,

Welcome to this site :thumbsup:

I have several customers in Pa. that I visit quite often... Reading, Lancaster, Homer City & Duncansville to mention the main ones.

Best Regards,

Kevin B.

·
Administrator
7,968 Posts
Welcome to the site Ken. :trink: That's great there is a lot of members from Pa. I thought there was some talk of a big GT event in 2011 in Pa. to bring it farther east. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Ken..

Good to have you here, man. Yes, you are right about the work involved but credit for that goes primarily to my excellent choice of partner, Charles aka Snotrocket. All I did was sit behind him and bark orders hour after hour, day after day until he did my bidding.. And then there's my other most excellent partner, Jack aka Mastifflawyer, who also worked hard to keep us on the straight and narrow with the legal stuff but his biggest job is in keeping me in check so I am nice to everyone. So far.... it's been working because no one is screaming to have me banned but that could change at any moment. :sidelaugh:

Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts