Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
If that does have a 20 HP Performer or LX Linamar under the hood and it's got low hours on it, then for sure $500.00 is a fabulous deal.

Aside from that....this is a 1984 Black Frame with the correct seat on it and the deck is mostly correct. I don't understand the Power Red gauge wheel axle/height adjuster assembly. Maybe he bent the original one up really bad and the red one came from a donor deck. The other puzzler are the missing decals.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I talked to the guy today about this one and the motor is an Onan, and it was new when installed back in 98 or 99.... The motor seems not to have many hours on it as he said it only mowed about 3 hrs a week... His dad bought the tractor new. The guy was pretty upfront about it and told me, he was selling it because is was starting to nickel dime him to death...... I really should go after it.... but......

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
but what? Do you think that you'll find a better deal around than that? If you could buy an Onan crate engine today, it would cost you two grand.

You should want to have a 20 HP powerplant under the hood, if only for the fun of it. No one needs a LS7 Chevelle but.....damn......what a ride.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Hydriv said:
but what? Do you think that you'll find a better deal around than that? If you could buy an Onan crate engine today, it would cost you two grand.

You should want to have a 20 HP powerplant under the hood, if only for the fun of it. No one needs a LS7 Chevelle but.....damn......what a ride.
Yeah, I know.... I should get it, fix it up and resell, but I have way too many projects going on right now and not enough time.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.