Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any of the members have an L48 parts manual (8-1301) that they could share a clean copy of the decal page so I can get repros of the decals made? An L48 deck with a pic of a nice clean belt routing decal would also work. Technically, the belt routing decal is the only one that I need since it is model specific (due to different mules) while the other decals are the same throughout the 60" deck range and clean copies of those are available. The online manual from ingersoll (8-1301) is actually in pretty bad shape and decals could not be reproduced from it.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I have one of the decks but it is not readily accessible at the moment--perhaps in a couple of weeks after the snow melts. I don't have a manual but may be able to get a photo of the decal, not sure of it's condition. You might check with Brian or Tom Hanson to see if they can get you a clean parts manual.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for checking Bart, I appreciate it. I have found a few manuals for sale but some won't send at least a partial pic of the decal page so I do not have to keep buying manuals just to get a clean copy.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I have to ask the obvious question, have you contacted Ingersoll to see if they can provide you with a clean image of the decal? I would imagine they have one somewhere in their files and would be willing to send it to you.

·
Ingersoll Dealer
4,266 Posts
The C26423 drive belt decal is not presently listed by Ingersoll. That means it may be obsolete ... or it is available and nobody has requested it in several years. None of my old stock sources have it in hand.

I've got the query in to Ingersoll for pricing/availability, or a clean drawing copy.

We'll see where it goes ...

Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.