Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
12,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you are looking for this and that for your tractors. Currently, one of our members has two postings on the Buy/Sell/Wanted/Trade Bulletin board. One posting offers Speaker 777 glass headlamps that are NOS (new old stock) as well as some sets of the later Speakers with the plastic lenses. The other thread is this one ...... viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4354

That's quite an impressive list of stuff for sale and I don't want the members of this site to lose out on any of it. Check it out. Give him a call or send him an e-mail. Just because you don't see it listed, call him anyway. It never hurts to ask and you never know what you might find out at the same time. :thumbsup:

· Registered
629 Posts
What? Huh? :crazy: I'm too broke to pay attention... :sidelaugh:

But seriously... his area code is 513, which is Cincinatti area in OH. Stuff he's got that I want (like the blade and wheel weights) would cost me a lot of shipping to get it to FL. :facepalm:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.