Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I was one of the unfortunate souls who missed on the famous $400 644LBH. :cry: Because I no longer drink, I picked up this little guy to help cope with my deep depression. :clap: 1978 222 with a very nice little J44 deck and an L80 snowcaster. Engine is a little tired, but runs OK.Hydriv was filled with ATF, engine had wrong spark plug, so it wouldn't move.Also painted a strange Husky-like orange! :speechless: All for the princely sum of $200...15 minutes from the house.I feel a little better already! :thumbup: :gums: This will be the test tractor for my new spray outfit and then sold to a good home. :222: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ljones said:
Nice find, the 224 in desert sunset and red is one of the case tractors on my want list, after a 446/448 and of course a 644 :lol:

How is your diesel repower coming along?
That will happen after the 648 goes indoors for the winter.....right now it's on rock duty. :gums:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.