·
Site Founder
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/grd/2317291797.html

case 442 garden tractor (elkton)
Date: 2011-04-10, 7:13PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

case 442 runs for 10-15 min then dont have any power so just want it gone has 60 inch mowing deck. make offer

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2317291797

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Re: Baltimore C/L-442 w/60 in deck..just want it gone.make o

A 60" deck won't fit on a 442 so my guess is that he measured the full deck width, not just the cutting width. Even if it did fit the engine would have a tough time turning it.

·
Registered
877 Posts

Yeah, I put that in there with 46" decks, hydrostatic drive, and Desert Sand paint. If he really "just wants it gone", I will be more than happy to to help him out! Let's see what he's asking. I also asked if pics were available. It's about an hour from me if I hurry a bit.

·
Registered
877 Posts

Have been in contact with seller, I didn't ask many questions but it has hydraulic deck lift, not armstrong. I don't want to discuss price he gave as he is taking offers. It was more than I want to pay at the time but, If it is any kind of condition at all I think it is worth at least his asking price at least considering it does run, and has a working deck. It's less than others I've seen on C/L. As I said, I didn't ask a lot of questions as it is out of my price range and didn't want to be a PITA to the seller. Honestly, I was seeing if I could get something for nothing-never know 'till you try.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

It's not a 442 or a 60" deck but being more or less complete and with the hyd. PTO it still should be a nice pick up for someone. Gregg

·
Banned
12,618 Posts

I would peg it as a badly neglected 1985 444 with a rear PTO and a 48 inch N series deck.

It's a non-operative tractor and that puts it into the PARTS category in my eyes. $500.00 tops but only because of the PTO.

·
Registered
877 Posts

Still didn't see them. Found after I clicked on the link, I had to "reload" the page. There are things I am seeing about Chrome browser that I don't care for much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.