Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm ras1o1, one of the originals, joined in 2011 when the site started over the last couple or so years due to illness not been active but still use my Case tractors when I can. So I see the website has moved on.. but guess I am old school and really don't like the changes made.. I guess over time this might change but to me change should be made for the better and right now I don't see that.. So not sure when I might participate more, still ill, but I wish all my friends here a happy new year.. still j]have my three case tractors and want to know more.. take care..

Premium Member
Welcome back (y) Nobody that I am aware of was happy with the site change 馃ぎ The site owners just did it, without consulting anybody :mad: Some of us are still adapting, others seem to have left :(

In the upper right is 3 stacked dots, click on it for a FAQ about site operations. If you are looking for the manuals, click on the stacked dots with lines, then scroll down to the "Technical Library".

Cheers,
Gordy

Administrator
Welcome back! Yeah, the new site sucks like a can of crushed arseholes, but it's all we got. [ Facebook page is friggin hard to folllow ANYONES project through, for me anyways]

Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
Hi I'm ras1o1, one of the originals, joined in 2011 when the site started over the last couple or so years due to illness not been active but still use my Case tractors when I can. So I see the website has moved on.. but guess I am old school and really don't like the changes made.. I guess over time this might change but to me change should be made for the better and right now I don't see that.. So not sure when I might participate more, still ill, but I wish all my friends here a happy new year.. still j]have my three case tractors and want to know more.. take care..
Glad you checked in to say Hi ras1o1. I still remember when we got together to talk tractors a few years ago, it was a pleasure to meet you. Sorry to hear about your illness though. I'll keep you in my prayers Case buddy!

Keep the Peace
Harry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts