Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Seems to me we've been down this road in the past year and something tells me that Berco does not make a blower for the 3 digit tractors.... only the 4 digit Ingersolls. There is a thread here on the site that talks about this and one member converted his Berco's mule drive so that it would work on his 400 Series.

·
Administrator
2,933 Posts
zekenater said:
yes great instructions, but it doesent say how it worked........
Did you watch the video?

·
Administrator
2,933 Posts
Damn Good! That's how it worked...

The last, and really the only significant snow we got here, was on February 21.
We got 2-3 inches of really heavy wet snow, then it rained on that a little, then it snowed about 3 more inches off drier stuff. :crazy:

In all the time I have been clearing snow here in Minnesota, even back to my childhood, this was the wettest snow I can ever remember.
When the plows cleared it, it rolled up on the plow blades just like there were rolling snowmen. :eek:

Further north of me where it was colder, this same storm dropped a foot of snow. So I figure I got close to the same moisture content which equals about 1" of water.

Anyway... The Bercomac 2-stage ate it up like candy and threw it just as far as you see in the video above.
The governor sure got a workout, but everything pretty much kept pace and the belts did not slip or glaze from over heating.

I wish I had the video, but I was alone that morning and had no one to shoot it.

K0JDD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.