1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you just love ads like this:

"For Sale:

Riding lawn mower for parts or repair. $100.00"

For some unknown reason I responded to one of these ads tonight. The seller called me, and it turns out that what he's got is a 210 missing the deck, carb and amp meter. :trink:
The bad news is I aint got no money till Friday. :sad: I told him I'd call Friday night and see if he still has it, if he does I'll make a road trip Saturday and pick it up. And, no, I'm not telling you guys where it's at! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ByCo

edited for typo :oops:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess none of you guys have figured out where it's at yet. :cool: He's going to meet me part way with the tractor tomorrow morning. I don't have any more information about the tractor, the guy is selling it for his dad and doesn't have the tractor handy so he has to call his dad every time to get the answers to my questions. For $100.00 I figure I can take my chances and wait to see what I get. :fingerscrossed:

ByCo

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hydriv said:
I have a feeling that you are going to piss off a lot of people when you tell us what you got for the $100.00. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
Well, I don't think anyone's going to be too pissed off. It's in the back of my truck right now. The PIN starts with 1400 so it should be a 1981 model, the metal is pretty straight, and the tires are pretty good. From there it starts going down hill pretty fast, she's going to need alot of TLC. I'll try to get some pics this afternoon.

ByCo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.