Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

First time posting a picture. Hope it comes out. I've never seen this posted on a tractor forum and wondered if anyone else has seen this tractor. Appears that the blade is smashed down on the left side. Possibly an insurance photo? It certainly is unique.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
I can't account for the deformed blade but this appears to be some sort of home-made Vee plow set up for a Case. I've never seen one before but perhaps someone had a contract with the City to keep sidewalks plowed. A Case wouldn't be my choice of tractor for that job. Most contractors use a CUT with a cab and 4 wheel drive for that task.

·
Administrator
3,285 Posts
Neat plow!! Tractor looks like an Ingersoll 226. Maybe the rear was locked on this tractor, both rear wheels driving!!!
I would love to have that plow to play with!!!!
Mad Mackie in CT :mrgreen: :mowlawn:

·
Administrator
3,285 Posts
I like that plow even more. It it too nice to have been homemade and it has been in use on this tractor which is a 224. There is a lot of exhaust soot from excessively rich mixture on the backside of the L/H blade.
Mad Mackie in CT :mrgreen: :mowlawn:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
I am guilty of a poor choice of words. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I should have said "adapted" because the blade itself is obviously factory made but not for one of our machines. Someone has blended a Mule from a utility blade to make this Vee blade mount to the Lo Pro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.