Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am Scott Turner from Cleveland Ohio. I just purchased a Case 108 with the orange engine shroud. Overall not in real bad shape. I paid $125.00. My first approach will be to get a grease gun and replace the drive belt. The elderly gentleman I bought it from informed me he put a belt on which was close but just a little loose.

My grandfather had a Case VAC which he bought new in 1950 for $1450.00. This included a 2 row plow and I have the original receipt.

Can someone point me to a website for parts such as a drive belt? I am also going to purchase a parts manual. It looks like there are some on ebay!

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Hi Scott, Welcome to our group.

If you look over our site, you will find a Technical Library with a FAQ's section. In the FAQ's is a document that lists the contact information for "Ingersoll Dealers". Either of those dealers will sell you the correct belt , Parts Manual and Operator's Manual. I suggest that you buy both as they are not expensive. If you wish to see what a Parts Manual consists of, then check out the section titled Parts Manuals/Lawn Tractors and you will find the one for your tractor shown there in PDF format. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.