Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody......Several years ago I picked up a free Case 120 in kit form. Previous owner had run it low on oil and pulled the engine and tore it down. Then decided to put the money into something newer, called me and said come and get it. After I rebuilt the K241 it runs good and even gets positive comments in its original condition.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
cubbincal said:
Hi everybody......Several years ago I picked up a free Case 120 in kit form. Previous owner had run it low on oil and pulled the engine and tore it down. Then decided to put the money into something newer, called me and said come and get it. After I rebuilt the K241 it runs good and even gets positive comments in its original condition.
Welcome to the site CBC, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Great you got that 120 back in action, would love to see some pics. We have a comprehensive Technical Library on the site and many FAQs regarding these fine tractors. Please feel at home here and take a look around. Look forward to talking on site. :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.