Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Larry "knows what these are worth" but he doesn't even know the year of what it is he's selling. I find that to be an interesting statement.

It looks nice in the photos. The question is whether it just "looks nice" or it has been properly restored. If the restoration work is top-notch, then I wouldn't argue with the asking price. But if I had to take the tractor all apart and redo it, then I guess my offer would be considered stupid in Larry's mind.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well, the hood decals are on backwards, that's not a good start :facepalm: . It's hard to tell exactly from the photos, but it looks like it has a 155/195 grill. The tires are incorrect, and it seems to be missing at least one lever knob.
None of these are big deals, of course. But it does speak to your comment Hydriv - I don't think any real restoration would mess up details like that. That being said, I'd still pay $500 for a 150 looking like that.

Chris

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Case/Ingersoll 150 tractor - $500 (Grand Rapids)

Date: 2011-05-19, 5:48PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Case 150. Not sure of the year, It has a Kohler 10 horse. Bought it with a lot of others but I don't collect these models. 500.00 or best offer. No stupid offers, I know what these are worth. Call Larry @ 616-455-3293. Thanks for looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.