Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/grd/2381486555.html

No picture.
Case 195 Garden Tractor in mint condition - $995 (Marengo,Illinois)
Date: 2011-05-14, 5:48PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Hi I have Case 195 Garden Tractor it has a 44 inch deck in awsome condition all tires hold air and are in great conditiom it has a 12 hp Kohler engine can deliver for small fee if intrested call 1-815-572-1388

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2381486555

Maynard :canada:

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
No pictures in this day and age when trying to sell something online seems to be a result of laziness or plain old ignorance. I could understand 10 years ago when all digital cameras were expensive, but now they are as cheap and plentiful as 110's use to be. IMO at minimum there should be photos of the front, back, both sides, operator point of view and preferably one of the power plant.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hydriv said:
If you want that much money for a 195 it damn well better be in awesome condition and if it is ......then why are you not smart enough to post six good quality photos to drive your point home?
That is exactly what I was thinking.

Maynard :canada:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.