Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was wondering where someone would find a sleeve hitch for a case 195? Are they the same as the later 400 style hitch’s or are they unique to the 195. Do they only work with hydraulic lift or can you still use manual? Also where would you find a complete set of transmission seals for these?
I am going to try to start restoring my paps 195 in a couple of weeks after I get my wh c160 done.

Levi

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also I have another question. I saw this case brochure that had a 195 with a tiller on the back. It had a control valve on the fender and still had manual lift. Are these 195 hydraulic pto hard to find, how do they work

·
Administrator
6,445 Posts
Also I have another question. I saw this case brochure that had a 195 with a tiller on the back. It had a control valve on the fender and still had manual lift. Are these 195 hydraulic pto hard to find, how do they work
Case 195 with "arm strong lift". Notice the lift assist spring?

As well, The Fender valve, works similar to the PTO valves on the 400 series tractors, but it has an added feature with it. You can adjust the flow of that valve so that the tractor can move along as slow as you require it to be,, handy little thing, when tilling.

So, the valve redirects flow to whatever attachment you have on the back of the tractor, and then, fluid carries along, to the main valve, which controls the "movement" of the tractor. (Same as 400 series, and other series of case tractors)

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tire Automotive design Motor vehicle

Gas Automotive exterior Bumper Flooring Automotive tire

Bumper Red Gas Cylinder Machine

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tractor

Automotive design Toy Gas Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Registered
416 Posts
The Case 195 that I missed out on years ago, had a different type of rear lift. No idea if it was factory or not. But it was sorta like a 3 point hitch. It had two leavers that lifted and lowered each lower arms. Squeeze the handles and you could set the arms at the position desired. Don’t have a picture or the rear showing the lift. But you can see the handles in the picture I provided. I had a rear picture for years, and some how it got deleted. I was annoyed at that. !!!! Any info on that hitch would be nice. They want $1000.00 Canadian for it. Missed it by less than one day !!!!! Was in Sussex , NB. This was about 8 - 10 years ago.

Noel

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts