Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/grd/2380684906.html

CASE 210 WITH SNOWPLOW AND DECK - $700 (FENTON)
Date: 2011-05-14, 10:54AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I HAVE A CASE 210 WITH A CASE SNOWPLOW MOUNTED ON IT I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH IT THIS WINTER ON MY DRIVEWAY AND ALL THE NEIGHBORS AS WELL IT IS SMALL ENOUGH TO MANUVER WELL AND POWERFUL ENOUGH TO HANDLE ANYTHING WE HAS THIS WINTER I HAVE USED MY FOUR WHEELER WITH A PLOW AND FOUND IT TO BE DIFFICULT WITH THIS LITTLE TRACTOR I CAN TELL YOU WITH EXPERIENCE IT CAN HANDLE ANY DRIVEWAY I PUT IT ON THE REAR TIRE CHAINS ARE PROBABLY THE REASON BUT ITS SIZE HELPS IT TURN WELL AND THE BLADE OPERATION IS LIGHT AND SIMPLE UNLIKE THAT HEAVY FOUR WHEELER BLADE I ALSO HAVE THE DECK AND MULE ASSEMBLY THEY ARE IN AMAZING SHAPE I HAVE NEVER INSTALLED THEM I AM SURE THEY WORK AS WELL AS THE BLADE I HAVE MORE PAPERWORK AND HISTORY ON THIS TRACTOR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE IN 1976 THANKS FOR LOOKING TIM I HAVE A FEW OTHER TRACTORS ALSO.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2380684906

Maynard :canada:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.