Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K., everything on the tractor has been taken off. I am down to a bare frame and cleaning and prepping everything for paint. I have searched through almost everything I could to find, on this site, for anything and everything to fix anything that is worn out. The only thing I can't seem to find are these 2 decals on my deck. I have seen others with new paint jobs with new decals, but I can't find them. If I can get this pic to post, (as I am having problems figuring this out too), maybe someone can steer me in the right direction.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n62 ... ure017.jpg

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
That decal is available from the dealer. I just rebuild and painted my deck and bought all new decals from the dealer. The one pictured cost just under $5.00. I buy all my parts from Brian at Salem Power. He is a member here under the name bhildret. 99% of the decals for my deck were under $5.00 each except for the No Step decal which was $10.30. Find the correct part numbers for the decal(s) you need and then contact Brian and he will hook you up. I would suggest getting a list of all the things you need to replace and then make one or two big orders. Yes, it can get expensive but it will all be worth it in the end.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Tom, I was on his site the other day and there is still a few missing areas. Im sure he is still adding things as soon as he gets them.

edit, I just took a look there and he has no deck decals listed at this time. He may be able to get them if you email him though. Either way, the decals are available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.