Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Re: Case 220 PK on South Bend CL..............with later dec

I'm not sure that it is a PK.

I'm thinking 1970 but it has the conversion kit on the frame to allow it to use Snap Fast implements like the H-deck and H-blade. This one also has the optional G30 Hylift kit on it. No matter what....he's asking too much dinero for what is on offer.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts

1968 CASE 220 - $1500 (Goshen)

Date: 2011-05-02, 1:45PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

For sale is my 1968 Case 220 garden tractor , all original 10 hp kohler motor with hydraulic drive and hydraulic lift . 44 inch mower deck , 54 inch dozer blade , chains , weights . this tractor is one of the first 220's made , was stored for over 30 years ( have used it for past 2 yrs. to plow snow ) so it does run very strong . am asking $1500 but will consider all offers . thanks for looking . NO SPAM five seven four two three eight five one two six

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Ok, my mistake, I saws the side panels and 155 style dash and believed it was a PK........................ I have been corrected....

·
Banned
12,618 Posts

dbeiter said:
Ok, my mistake, I saws the side panels and 155 style dash and believed it was a PK........................ I have been corrected....
Oh, I wouldn't feel too bad, Dave. At least you knew that it wasn't a 1968, like the guy who owns the tractor does. :sidelaugh: The differences between the 69 and 70 models are very subtle and unless you know exactly what to look for, it is easy to confuse the years. What was throwing me off initially were the two H-series attachments. They are incorrect for either of those years.

·
Registered
568 Posts

Hi Dave,
Yes, as Tom said, the differences are very subtle between the two years and sometimes the pictures in the ads don't show good views of them. When looking at one in person, it is much easier to identify the year. For example, you can't see the brake pedal arrangement or the base of the travel lever in a photo. You take delivery of your PK this week, right? I'd be like a kid at Christmas time right about now. :grin:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I get my PK.. NEXT Sunday the 15th.......and yes, I am am like a kid at Christmas.....The Odyssey newnes has worn off... :sidelaugh:

That thing about the seat hinges, what is different there???

·
Registered
568 Posts

dbeiter said:
I get my PK.. NEXT Sunday the 15th.......and yes, I am am like a kid at Christmas.....The Odyssey newnes has worn off... :sidelaugh:

That thing about the seat hinges, what is different there???
The 1969 PKs used very small hinges not much over an inch wide that mounted only to the front of the pan. The 1970 models used large hinge brackets maybe 2+ inches wide and they extended all most to the back of the seat pan. There were minor revisions to the seat pedestal to accomodate this improvement. The oddball tractors are the ones with the early seat hinges, brake pedal and travel control lever but with the 1970-style decal package.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.