Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

225 Posts
I believe they are still available from Ingersoll, your local dealer should be able to get one or one of the dealer members of this board. I think the part is rather pricey though, if the one you've got is grooved it might be cheaper to find a machine shop that can build it up and turn it back down to the right OD.

Contact information for the dealer members is here:


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.