·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Still at it. Had some set backs, and not sure if have that fixed or figured out yet. Got into some old paint lifting/wrinkling as I call it. Jumpins that’s nasty after all the work. Any way, some more pictures.

Noel

Attachments

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,239 Posts

Noel, now that's a blasting cabinet. Maybe you could post some pics of it inside and out in the Workshop area. I'm sure the members here would appreciate that, I know I would.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Got one decal on today , the low. Neutral, high, sticker. So it’s coming along. Hoping I can get the big side bonnet decals on with out screwing it up. Pictures of mine and of one with decals. Kinda like it with out the decals. But I have them.

Noel

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Hehe. My decal putting skills. A hair crooked and of course air bubbles. Any way, just an old tractor. Not a show thing. But looks alright. It’s about 7.5 foot job. If you stay away that far, don’t look to bad. Picture of mine, with the rear ag tires, and a picture off Internet. On to the next stuff tomorrow or so. Like to have it all done for Sunday.

Noel

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hehe. My decal putting skills. A hair crooked and of course air bubbles. Any way, just an old tractor. Not a show thing. But looks alright. It’s about 7.5 foot job. If you stay away that far, don’t look to bad. Picture of mine, with the rear ag tires, and a picture off Internet. On to the next stuff tomorrow or so. Like to have it all done for Sunday.

Noel
I think you're being too modest. All that you've done to it, it has to count as a full restoration!

Nice work.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts