Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ckain
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To Anyone with the knowledge. I recently aquired a 1979 446 and also a sickle bar mower, not attached ! I hope to get it mounted and working, however the knife is missing. Would a 48" knife be available somewhere. Thanks, Cleo Kain

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Whether it's a Haban or a Didier, parts are next to non-existent for either brand.

Craig's advice in sending you to the Haban group is spot-on. I don't know of any other place on the internet that could help you with that problem.

Both companies offered their mowers through most of the major GT manufacturers back in the 50's, 60's and 70's but demand apparently dropped for this type of mower and both companies are long, gone from the business scene.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hydriv said:
Whether it's a Haban or a Didier, parts are next to non-existent for either brand.

Craig's advice in sending you to the Haban group is spot-on. I don't know of any other place on the internet that could help you with that problem.

Both companies offered their mowers through most of the major GT manufacturers back in the 50's, 60's and 70's but demand apparently dropped for this type of mower and both companies are long, gone from the business scene.
The sickle bar mower for case 210 which will probably fit others is down on my farm which i wont be their until next week. If anyone is interested send me your phone or email and I will take pictures when I am down their. I would take 135.00 for it. I am new to this forum so I really don't know how to sell,buy or anything else. I guess you can contact me thru the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
The sickle bar mower for case 210 which will probably fit others is down on my farm which i wont be their until next week. If anyone is interested send me your phone or email and I will take pictures when I am down their. I would take 135.00 for it. I am new to this forum so I really don't know how to sell,buy or anything else. I guess you can contact me thru the forum.
:shock: You must want it gone :shock: Got it priced for quick sale. Around here in MN a ratty one is priced at $400 and nice ones are $600 or more. And going to need some fabrication to mount to your tractor. Just saying.

:cheers:
Gordy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.