Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found one online. Curious about the history of these. Things to look out for? It's very well maintained with allot of attachments that I currently can use. Any rough ideas on market value?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
You havent given us any info to work with other then the fact that its a 446 with some attachments. One persons idea of well maintained is simply adding fuel to it and washing it once a season so that statement alone holds no value. If you are serious about purchasing this machine and/or something similiar and want the members here to help you with ballpark value of it then please provide more info like pictures, year and serial number, hours on the machine, and which attachments it comes with. That info will get you a ballpark figure but only you can determine its true value and it will be based on how bad you want this package compared to the next guy.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
tjl5709 said:
Found one online. Curious about the history of these. Things to look out for? It's very well maintained with allot of attachments that I currently can use. Any rough ideas on market value?
History: The 446 first appeared in 1972 and disappeared in 1989. It has a 16 HP Onan opposed twin cylinder air-cooled engine. It is driven hydraulically. It weighs around 800 LBS by itself. All of them were well-made tractors but improvements were made to them over that 17 year run.

Value. I suggest that you go to the CLASSIFIEDS section and read as many threads as you can before your eyes fall out of your head.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.