Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Garden Tractor Nerd
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who know me and personally if it where down to a Modified or Original Case LGT I'm takin' the Original hands down every time no questions asked whatsoever. This holds true for any LGT I own or have come in contact with. That said, I did run across a interesting set of web pages of someone who has done some modifications to a 448 some of you may find interesting. He may even be a member of this forum I'm not sure but here it is nonetheless.

Kenneth

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
:goodpost: Ken: Thanks for posting. The craftsmanship that Grummy does is incredible. I am sure a lot of members will enjoy seeing the web pages he created for his "449". :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I have always liked the wheel spacer mod he did. I may do this to my 446 when I get a chance. I am still trying to decide if I am doing to use the 446 or the 224 this winter. I really need a holding valve and thats what got me on the fence.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Snotrocket said:
Is your property really hillly? Winter is the time I think I need the holding valve the least.
Just my driveway is hilly. Problem is that I am spoiled with my Ingersoll and I think that my 446 is only going to be worse when I ad a snowcast, cab with metal doors, and loaded tires.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Snotrocket said:
The loaded tires won't speed it up at all. My property is very hilly but I'm so used to the retard feature I hardly notice it anymore.
I just really hate hearing that nasty growling sound from the motor. Maybe I will just have to get used to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.