Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
After hearing everyones comments I am going to just leave the transaxle alone. The drive motor loses about a drop of oil every other day but that is maybe par for the course with these tractors to have a few minor leaks. it moves fine and has good hydraulic pressure so I will just leave it alone. The unit that is for sale is cheap enough that I might still buy it for a spare. Thanks for everyones help it has been much appreciated. We are slated to get up to 10 inches of snow today so I hope to get out there and play. I installed all new lighting on the front and back of the cab now too. Pictures of them are attached. I had to make a bracket to move the front light out away from the cab so I had enough room to adjust it. Didn't have any case power red so I painted it AC orange. I know what a sacrilege.
If you're going to pass on the replacement unit, the guy with the backhoe tractor and welded differential gears from the previous post might be very interested in it.

·
Premium Member
79 case 448
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If you're going to pass on the replacement unit, the guy with the backhoe tractor and welded differential gears from the previous post might be very interested in it.
I never bought it and it doesn't appear to be for sale anymore. I see them pop up quite often so best just to keep an eye out for them.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts