Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome John and son!

Congratulations the 644 is a great loader.:clap:
BTY we love pictures, they don't have to be fancy we like them all!

I'm very happy to see your introduction.:thumbup:

We have plenty of FEL members who can help with any questions you may have.
It's a good idea to download all the manuals in our technical library, just click the forum tab and follow to the bottom of the page.

Thanks
Jim:wave:

·
Super Moderator
3,554 Posts
Welcome aboard John and Son !!! Great to have y'all here, especially together with a father/son getting involved. Enjoy your 644.

Capt Dan

·
Administrator
8,296 Posts
Welcome :goodpost:
John and Son always like having new members in pairs, your Son will be the next generation of tractor guys. :+1::+1:
A loader is a great machine to have around the homestead, it will save you time and more importantly your back.:fingerscrossed:
Even in a ugly state it can get the job done, just make sure your HDY. Hoses are in good shape you sure don't what one to blow while your running :mowlawn:
your machine. :oops:
PLEASE Enjoy your time here guys and thank you for joining our site.:thumbup: :thumbup:

bigman :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,279 Posts
John and Son welcome to the great CCI site. I hope you find this group as rewarding as I have. We all look forward to viewing your purchase and hearing from you about what doesn't working quite right. As mentioned the manuals can help tremendously, which I have printed for reference in my shop. Glad to have a Father and Son both interested in a common hobby Garden Tractors.

Keep the Peace :trink:
Harry

·
Registered
579 Posts
John and Son:

You have picked up one of the most capable Compact Wheel Loaders out there. This thing was originally created for the JI Case Construction Division. You can do a tremendous amount of work with that little guy.

If you guys are new to hydraulics, do a lot of reading to get up to speed. This is not a hydra stat. It has a true positive displacement gear pump. If the engine is running, the 644 is pumping oil. Work it hard, and you will be pumping several gallons of hot oil per minute under high pressure. Follow all safety precautions used when working around high pressure hydraulic systems.
Go through it and make sure hoses are in serviceable shape.

·
Administrator
6,182 Posts
Welcome John and son. You've picked a good one to start with and a lot of folks will help you along the way if you should require help.

Enjoy your tractor,

Lionel

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome Forcefabrications!! congrats on your 644.There are plenty of sharp loader guys on here that can help you with any problem you might ever have.I lived for many years up the street from you in Burlington and Beverly. Good luck with your build. Bret

·
Site sponsor, Parts Dealer
3,052 Posts
Hello & Welcome John,Congrats on the 644, great little machine. Lots of help here on this site,just ask. Take Care From Bill & Charlie at Barneveld Imp.

·
Administrator
2,813 Posts
Welcome

I am working on a member map.
If you check this post (click on it) and follow the instructions you can get yourself on that map.

http://casecoltingersoll.com/threads...CCI-Member-map

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. :thumbup:
The search box is on the upper RH corner of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.
http://casecoltingersoll.com/forumdi...-Tractor-FAQ-s

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.
http://casecoltingersoll.com/forumdi...hnical-Library

1 - 11 of 11 Posts