Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks - new to the forum but have read many great posts. I repowered a Case 646 and want to add the Davis D-100 backhoe (which I also recently acquired). I'm trying to find the original mounting brackets and weights (if possible) before I go and have them fabricated. I understand the BH parts a pretty rare but was hoping with the immense wisdom and knowledge of this group - well you never know.... Thanks to any and all who respond.

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,239 Posts
Sounds to me that you like interesting projects! My kind of guy Billy, welcome to the forum. I don't have what your looking for but there are many LBH owners here on the forum. Word of mouth sometimes is the best way to buy, sell and trade. I look forward to you posting some pics of your project.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Super Moderator
3,543 Posts
Welcome aboard Billy !!! Great to have you here. Definitely sounds like a very interesting project. Please keep us updated on your progress and post some pics when you're able to.

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds to me that you like interesting projects! My kind of guy Billy, welcome to the forum. I don't have what your looking for but there are many LBH owners here on the forum. Word of mouth sometimes is the best way to buy, sell and trade. I look forward to you posting some pics of your project.

Keep the Peace
Harry
Attached are some pics. Thanks to those who replied already!

·
Administrator
2,784 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> How to add location to your profile.

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts