Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace a damaged (don't ask how!) piston in one of the lift arm cylinders (Part #C 28787, formerly T 24084). I have already contacted Jason at caseingersollparts.com and he was unable to find any replacements. Does anyone have a damaged cylinder that they want to part with that would have a useable piston?

·
Administrator
6,213 Posts
I need to replace a damaged (don't ask how!) piston in one of the lift arm cylinders (Part #C 28787, formerly T 24084). I have already contacted Jason at caseingersollparts.com and he was unable to find any replacements. Does anyone have a damaged cylinder that they want to part with that would have a useable piston?
Worse comes to worse,
Take it to a machine shop, they can make a new one for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took my cylinders to a shop to get rebuilt and they had to replace the rod(piston) in the bucket curl cylinder cause it was bent. It was almost $200 just for that rod.
Thanks to those who replied. You confirmed my suspicions. Unfortunately it seems the two machine shops in my area have gone out of business. I'll have to travel to Vancouver BC or try a makeshift repair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts