Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just received my 2012 Tribute to the Case tractor Calendar and man did Mark Vos do a bang up job again this year.... One thing is missing though.... MORE LGT's... I managed to get 2 more of mine, plus 2 of my BIG tractors in this year..but he can't put pics in that he doesn't have (hint hint...send him some :sidelaugh:).. I think this is his 3rd or 4th year selling the calendars. He sells them for $10.00 each..... send him an e-mail and get ya one!!! (his e-mail [email protected])

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
I have a few calendars from him. 2009, 2010, and this years. I have my dads and my tractors in them. Look for the name Stertz Omro, WI Dads DC and My VAC.
I'll have to get a hold of him again.
I have a nice 446 I just finished I can send him a photo of. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Funny you should mention Christmas. It's been our tradition now to give all the guys in the family a Case calender for Christmas. :thumbup: It keeps them focused on the "Better" brand all year. :wink:

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mjoe7 said:
I have a few calendars from him. 2009, 2010, and this years. I have my dads and my tractors in them. Look for the name Stertz Omro, WI Dads DC and My VAC.
My VAC14 and my snow casting 155 were in the 2009 calendar, I didn't get anything in the 2010... I will have to take a look for your Flambeau babies.... I know I kept the calendars somewhere.....

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
dbeiter said:
Mjoe7 said:
My VAC14 and my snow casting 155 were in the 2009 calendar, I didn't get anything in the 2010... I will have to take a look for your Flambeau babies.... I know I kept the calendars somewhere.....
So that's your VAC14... We were commenting on that one a few times. Very nice. My dad wants to get one of those, he just has not run across the right one yet.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mjoe7 said:
dbeiter said:
Mjoe7 said:
So that's your VAC14... We were commenting on that one a few times. Very nice. My dad wants to get one of those, he just has not run across the right one yet.
Yes, Thanks for the nice comments... The VAC 14's were MILES ahead of the std VAC (IMHO) I use mine a good bit around the farm, it will turn on a dime and is great for backing hay wagons into the barn!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.