Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UP FOR AUCTION IS MY CASE TRACTORS SO YOU GET EVERY THING IN PICS

THE CASE 446 WITH MOWER DECK RUNS BUT SMOKES BUT STILL DRIVES AROUND GOOD THERES ALSO 16 INCH TIRE CHAINS

THE CASE 446 SAND COLOR WITH THE AG TIRES NEEDS EXHAUST WORK HAS NO MUFFLERS AND THE LEFT EXHAUST PORT NEEDS WORK NO THREADS TO SCREW IN PIPE BUT IT FIRES UP NO SMOKE I HAVE THAT ENGINE OUT

THE CASE 222 STARTS RIGHT UP RUNS GOOD AND CUTS GOOD NEEDS NOTHING

I JUST NEED TO THIN THE HEARD. GOOD LUCK

TRACTORS TO BE PAID IN FULL AT TIME OF PICK UP

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
I saw this thread about a minute after BBY posted it and decided to say nothing. I'm glad I waited. :sidelaugh:

So..... let's look at what's on offer.

- a rusty snowcaster that I'd value at $250.00 because it does appear to be a 48" model

- a pair of nearly new Ag tires that have to be worth $150.00

- a 446 with deck but has an engine that smokes enough that the Seller is being upfront about it. $350.00

- a Sunset 446 that cannot be heard running and has a serious issue with the engine block. $350.00

- a 222 with deck that runs but appears to have some sort of red primer finish or the most faded Power Red paint I have ever seen. $450.00

- a pair of chains for the big wheel tractors - $40.00

I place no value on the carrier behind the Power Red 446. The pair of turf tires got included with the Sunset 446 price because I broke out the Ags as a separate item.

The total comes to $1590.00. Let's see what it brings when the hammer drops.

Personally, I think that he made a bad decision to sell all of this as a package. Many people will not even bookmark his listing to bid on it. On top of that, his ad is worded very badly. This could be a good deal for someone unless his reserve is set too high.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.