Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
12,618 Posts
You have two options.

1. Go to the FAQ's and find the dealer listings. Brian is very active on this forum and he can mail you the kit.

2. If you live in a large metropolitan area that has a hydraulic repair shop, then dismantle your cylinder, take the pieces to them and they will sell you the seals and O-rings from their inventory.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.